The perfect place
for your Barn wedding and reception!
Check available dates on the Wedding Dates tabs
* No Friday weddings
Details and Pricing
The Reservation Agreement
Information regarding rental options and pricing are contained in the Event Worksheet... an a la carte listing that allows you to customize your entire weekend.
The Sunday Event document
combines the Reservation Agreement and Worksheet into one document, and
is simplified since there are fewer options for a Sunday-only event.
~ Details ~
Your Wedding and/or Reception…
- Includes full access to the Upper Barn area
- a 2400 square foot historic German bank barn
- Limited access to Lower
Barn rooms - Bridal party/Immediate family only - for relaxing, changing
clothes, storing your belongings, and using the indoor restrooms
- Large entrance deck for catering
- Access to open lawn area
below the barn – with rustic barn wood pergola+ deck
- Two indoor restrooms, in an outbuilding next to the barn, for guests
- Up to 180 guests can be
accommodated comfortably (200 max.)
- Your choice for all
- Setup + teardown of all tables, chairs + benches
- Direct + manage the parking
- Onsite the entire time to assist you with venue related items
- Cleanup during + after
the event (trash removal + facility cleaning)
of vendor deliveries and set
<--Click link to open for a list of some caterers that have been to the barn
- Your choice of caterer
- If you do not use a
caterer, and you supply your own food,
it must be prepared offsite and be
ready to serve
- Food + Beverages are
setup and served on the deck
- Use of chafing dishes + gel fuel (Sterno) permitted. No roasters or crock-pots.
- Kitchen sink, refrigerator and storage area are provided in the adjacent outbuilding
- Ice is available onsite for a fee
- Alcohol is permitted and is provided
by your vendor or you
Tables, Chairs+ Benches…
- Tables included - any from our inventory - listed on Worksheet
- Chairs + Benches included - our inventory includes 200 chairs (for in the barn) + 44 cedar benches (for the ceremony on the lawn).
- Guest parking is provided in the grassy area at the rear of the property
- Handicap parking is available on the pavement
- We will direct + manage the parking
IMPORTANT items to note...
- Events must conclude by
11pm to allow time for you to thank your guests,and
take care of things like packaging your cake, food leftovers, etc. by 12am. You have until 11am Sunday (checkout) to
remove your decorations and collect your items.
- We are a Non-Smoking
facility. Smoking allowed outdoors only
- No open flames in the barn. You may use battery operated candles, if
candlelight is desired.
- The barn does not have central
air or heat. Portable cooling
and heaters are available as needed. Cost is included.
How to reserve your date...
- Schedule a tour of the barn, and if you decide it is the place for your special day:
- Complete the Reservation Agreement, and
- Submit the deposit (non-refundable)
- Deposit is applied to your event cost. Balance is paid in 3 installments, last one due at the time of your event.